Are you ready to work for a purpose in addition to a paycheck? Tired of lifeless office cubicles surrounded by people who'd rather be doing anything else but working? Do you feel like marketing is your calling and you're ready to work in a place where what you do actually makes the world a better place?
New North is on a mission to take the mystery out of marketing.
We are also purpose-driven; through service opportunities and charitable giving that changes lives in our community and impacts lives throughout the world.
--- What we offer @ New North ---
- Fun, engaging work environment (couches, no cubes, standing desks, etc)
- Downtown Frederick location
- Running Meetings
- Flexible Schedules
- Start-up energy with a big focus on work-life balance
- Health Insurance
- Being able to smile when you go home knowing you made a difference.
--- Do you want to join us? ----
New North is looking for a highly motivated business development professional with a passion for developing relationships and ROI for mutual success.
We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build relationships that help build New North into one of the US's most successful B2B technology marketing companies. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
EXPERIENCE + EDUCATION
- Successful track record in B2B professional services sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Hubspot Inbound Certification (preferred)
- Marketing agency experience (preferred)