Are you ready to work for a purpose in addition to a paycheck? Tired of lifeless office cubicles surrounded by people who'd rather be doing anything else but working? Do you feel like the workplace is your calling and you're ready to work in a place where what you do actually makes the world a better place?
New North is on a mission to take the mystery out of marketing.
We are purpose-driven; through service opportunities and charitable giving that changes lives in our community and impact lives throughout the world.
--- What we offer @ New North ---
- Fun, engaging work environment (couches, no cubes, standing desks, etc)
- Downtown Frederick location
- Running Meetings
- Flexible Schedules
- Start-up energy with a focus on work-life balance
- Being able to smile when you go home knowing you made a difference.
--- Do you want to join us? ----
The Director of Digital Marketing is an experienced, highly motivated, and energetic team player with the ability to stimulate enthusiasm in others. This position requires an organized and detail-oriented individual that also possesses strong strategy skills with a background in execution, communication, and managerial relationship skills.
The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for developing client strategy, managing expectations, and leading the internal production team. A requisite skill is the effective and appropriate delegation of tasks and outcome management of others for the overall success of projects and programs. You will be the “brains” behind the client strategy, shaping the internal team members' activities and investment of client budgets like a director of a masterful symphony orchestrator.
- Successful execution of client goals
- Development of marketing channels for increased efficacy
- Guide the expansion of capabilities of New North
Strategy and Financial Success:
- Develop strong digital marketing campaigns including Paid Media, SEO, Content Marketing, CRO, and ABM to generate leads for clients in the B2B context.
- Lead the internal teams effectively and shape the direction of outcomes.
- Consult clients on marketing strategies and solutions to marketing challenges.
- Be the expert - aware of industry trends and business models - to consult on challenges and how marketing can solve them.
- Consult and partner with account managers (AMs) and communicate marketing plans and rationales to AMs.
- Maintain a billable ratio of 60-80% by focusing on billable tasks.
Strategy and Planning:
- Create monthly marketing plans to execute the quarterly goals of our clients.
- Lead the interpretation of marketing data to inform clients, AMs, and production teams on insights.
- Champion our agile process and advocate for agile strategy within clients.
- Lead the team and shape the final deliverables to create a “9” on the marketing products.
- Supervise needed training for team members.
- Evaluate & shape deliverables with contractors.
- Work with the Scrum Master to prioritize the execution of marketing tactics.
- Assist in the pitch and win new business by developing leveraging our expertise into a winning strategy for clients
- This role reports directly to the president.
This is you, if you:
- Love to create winning marketing campaigns.
- Have a knack for data and insights that allow you to shape marketing campaigns.
- Enjoying bringing the best out of people through leadership and coaching.
- Prefer to get your hands dirty than sitting in hours of meetings.
- Can think on your feet, like to find ways to make it happen
- Understand how the B2B technology market sales process works.
- Your craft is digital marketing.
Education, Experience, and Capabilities:
- BA/BS required. Concentrations should include one or more of the following: communications, marketing, advertising, liberal arts.
- 10+ year(s) of experience in marketing communications with at least 5 of those years working in the B2B technology context.
- Experienced or enthusiastic about digital marketing technologies.
- >45 WPM typing, excellence in Microsoft Office and Google Tools (Gmail, Google Apps).
- Experience with Hubspot, Marketo, or other Marketing Automation Platforms a plus
- Experience leading a team to generate results is a must.