Looking to ride the job tsunami into a career with purpose? Want to work in a fast and fun environment? Ready to make the shift from in-house to the agency side? This might be for you!
This position will engage our clients in building strong relationships and selling the high-level execution of our marketing services in order to drive industry-leading ROI for our clients. You become the face and heart of the agency to our clients.
We help B2B tech companies grow their business and reach their potential through data-based agile marketing.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You have experience in B2B software, sales, marketing, or customer service.
- Love to create winning marketing campaigns.
- You're a people person and love to bring the best of our relationships.
- You love getting in front of people to get the job done.
- Can think on your feet, like to find ways to make it happen
- Understand how the B2B technology market sales process works.
- Your superpower is communication and managing expectations.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with our clients for results. You will leverage your professional experience in the tech space to bring empathy into the client relationship and help them make decisions. You are part counselor, part compadre as you build successful relationships.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE
- BA/BS required. Concentrations should include one or more of the following: communications, marketing, advertising, liberal arts.
- 5+ year(s) of experience in marketing communications with at least 5 of those years working in the B2B technology context.
- Knowledge of Email Marketing, Paid Media, SEO, ABM (account-based marketing), Branding, Social Media, and Content marketing.
- Strong people and leadership skills.
- >45 WPM typing, excellence in Microsoft Office and Google Tools (Gmail, Google Apps).
- Good Presentation Skills. (speaking in front of people)
- Be organized and methodological.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GET
- $60,000 to $100,000 salary.
- Health, Dental, and Vision. (after the first month of employment)
- Flexible schedule, some remote. (ability to be remote when needed, but preference is in person)
- Family-owned and friendly business.
- Annual Profit-Sharing Plan.
- Super cool office space, with a great team.
Location: Frederick, MD
Hours: 40-45 hours per week; full-time