Looking to ride the job tsunami into a career with purpose? Want to work in a fast and fun environment? Ready to make the shift from in-house to the agency side? This might be for you!
This position will write engaging content for both humans and Google search algorithms. You'll lead the creation of client creative, taglines, headlines, and creative campaign concepts in our branding exercises. You'll also write engaging content for SEO rankings to help build traffic for our customers.
We help B2B tech companies grow their business and reach their potential through data-based agile marketing.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You have experience in writing great content.
- Love to create winning marketing campaigns.
- You're a people person and love to bring the best of our relationships.
- You have a good technical understanding of tech (networking, switches, etc.)
- Can think on your feet, like to find ways to make it happen
- Understand how the B2B technology market sales process works.
- Your superpower is expressing ideas in written words.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
The copywriter will be responsible for creating content for results. You will leverage your professional experience and insights to create content that engages and
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE
- BA/BS required. Concentrations should include one or more of the following: communications, marketing, advertising, liberal arts.
- 5+ year(s) of experience in marketing communications with at least 3 of those years working in the B2B technology context.
- Knowledge of Email Marketing, Paid Media, SEO, ABM (account-based marketing), Branding, Social Media, and Content marketing.
- >45 WPM typing, excellence in Microsoft Office and Google Tools (Gmail, Google Apps).
- Good Presentation Skills. (speaking in front of people)
- Be organized and methodological.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GET
- $60,000 to $80,000 salary.
- Health, Dental, and Vision. (after the first month of employment)
- Flexible schedule, some remote. (ability to be remote when needed, but preference is in person)
- Family-owned and friendly business.
- Annual Profit-Sharing Plan.
- Super cool office space, with a great team.
Location: Frederick, MD
Hours: 40-45 hours per week; full-time